Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sweet and light

Ok YUM! I have not been able ot find a wine that I like since I moved to Virginia. I like the sweet wines and this is perfect! Sweet but not too much. Plus, the bottle is so pretty! :) 

find here
 I am very happy with this wine I just wish they sold some Stella Rosa out here in Virginia. Then I would have my white and red wine! :) But this will definitely do for now!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Moscato! If you like sweeter wines, you should look into Riesling. It's a semi-sweet that can help you ease your way into drier wines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my absolute favorite wine! I found it about a month ago...it is soooo good! Try rosa regale. It is like the red version of that wine. I have been able to find it pretty easy...even Fresh Market has it if you have one of those.

    ReplyDelete