Friday, November 26, 2010

I <3 Shutterfly

I have used Shutterfly before but never really used it to it’s full potential. Then I saw the blogger promo this year for the “50 free holiday cards” and jump on it. Since this is the first year My husband and I are married I decided it’s the old-married-lady-thing to do. I LOVE our holiday cards and can’t wait to send them out.
Since the holiday card promo I have been on their site non-stop. I plan to get the picture of the tree I took printed on a canvas in the near future. I also set up a “share site” to share my pictures with friends and family. The cool thing about the share site is that my friends and family can order their own prints if they want to. My family loves this!
I also won a giveaway from Kaley over at Rogue Poags for a free 8x8 photo book. I order it two days ago and I am so excited. I can’t wait for it to get here. I did a book of “our first year as the Swindy Family”.
  • I got the 50 free prints for signing up with them.
  • I got the free 8x8 photo book, courtesy of Kaley. She also threw in 10 more free 5x7 Holiday Cards too. She is a sweetie!
  • I got the 50 free Holiday Cards for being a blogger.
  • I got 15 free 4x6 prints for “tell-a-friend”.
  • I got 101 free 4x6 prints just for being a customer.
  • AND I got $25 of one order!
Man I love that they just give me stuff! It’s awesome!
I hope you all had a great thanksgiving! I am STILL stuffed from yesterday!

1 comments:

  1. Somehow I managed to wake up still hungry. LOL I blame the pregnant belly. ;)

    I love Shutterfly. I need to get started on our 2010 "scrapbook". I make one each year through Shutterfly to recap all the fun we had.

    ReplyDelete