Tuesday, November 9, 2010
I know I have been MIA lately with my blog. My hubs was home this whole week so we have been spending lots of time together. We also got into the shows Dexter and Bones. So, we have been watching them both from season one. It is a lot of fun! I dont have much else to talk to you all about so I will leave you with this:

Hope you all are enjoying this Fall! (Ok I SO did not mean to rhyme there!)

4 comments:

  1. It's always wonderful to spend time with the husband! We've made our way through Bones a couple of times except for last season. I might buy that one. We want to get into Dexter!

    Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dexter is AWESOME! He ROCKS! Sunday nights are the best! Heck, he's the only reason we spend more on our cable than we need/should! :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Dexter too! I am even having dreams about him! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't apologize, just soak up all the time you guys get!

    ReplyDelete