Thursday, July 1, 2010

Dun dun dun...

Ok so hubs was told in tech school that he wont even be able to deploy untill he has been in the aif force for 18 months. That sounded weird to me but of course I believe him because that is what he is told. Well last night while we are in bed... he says he has something to tell me. dun dun dun... He says that he was told that he is "able" to deploy 45 days after he gets to and signs in to his new duty station... well that is JULy freakin 30th!! That is wayyy to soon for him to able to deploy! We JUST moved in together and are having such an amazing time together. I really thought we had a lot more time to be with each other. But, now he has the chance of being deployed way sooner than we thought! So of course I cried while we were laying in bed and he appologized. He appologized!! He shouldnt be appologizing for anything it isnt his fault! So I told him not to appologize! It just sucks!

Some of you reading are probably oh geez shut up girl... wait till he is toldd he actually has to deploy!! Well I know that is gonna suck even more... but it was just such a shock to me! So now I have time to get used to it and im sure right when I am used to it... BAM he is gonna get told he has to deploy! AHH


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I know it sucks, trust me, Hubs leaving 3 months after we were married, SUCKS, and the deployed not even 5 months later AGAIN and missing our first year wedding anniversary, SUCKS! And totally don't take this the wrong way, but get used to it. Hubs is deployed and they have rumors of another deploy after he gets back. Some people deploy more than others, and it is good money when they are gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband was in the AF for 7 years before he deployed for the first time. Also, there's someone that we know that was in 15 years before they first deployed, and someone I just met today that's been in 21 yeras (retiring next year) and has never deployed. So, it is possible that it will be a while before he gets deployed.

    What's his job?

    ReplyDelete