Monday, July 12, 2010

dilema

So hubs found out today that I can get my car out here. We have two options... Call TMO and see if they can get it shipped/transferred out here and we pay upfront and they reimburse, or I fly back home to CA and drive it from CA to VA again! We will get paid for that but after I get back. I REALLY do NOT want to do that drive again, especially sooo soon! I hate being in cars and even more, driving! I would love to just have TMO ship it here... but I dont know if they will without the title for my car. If you have any advice I would really appreciate it!

4 comments:

  1. The military will not pay to ship your car across the country, only overseas. When we moved across the country 2 years ago (MA to CO), we drove both vehicles. Him driving one car and I the other. Yeah, that was fun.... 2 cars, 3 kids, and a cat driving across the country...

    Sorry... I guess I'm not very helpful. Maybe someone from the family can drive it out to you and fly home after a visit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hubs just talked to finance and TMO and they said they will reimburse us if we get the car shipped here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! They refused to pay for either of our vehicles to be shipped across the country EVERY move we've done! Even immediately following his training!

    ReplyDelete