Monday, June 28, 2010

New Home

Ok I know my last couple post have been totally lame but I have still been so busy since moving to VA! We just got a new TV yesterday... 46" sony bravia... LOVE it! I have been super busy today cleaning and doing laundry and catching up on some shows I havent had time to watch! I am still trying to get everything situated in our new little home and its hard... we have way more stuff than I thought! I still havent taken pictures of the "after" but I will. Here are some of the "before":







Theres a couple pictures!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. haha thanks! I actually Love it too. I say actually because Im not a cooker... but I am learning here... only because I actually love the kitchen and all the brand new cookwear and stuff I got for my bridal shower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The place looks really nice!! I can't wait to see it all decorated!

    ReplyDelete