Tuesday, July 6, 2010

How do you blog?

Ok, if you havent noticed... my last couple blog posts have totally sucked!! They are boring, unmotivated, and just pretty lame to be honest. I think I posted them just to let you all know I am alive. Well the reason I ask "How do you blog?" is because last night I was thinking about that. I used to use my lap top on my bed or on the couch and blog blog blog away! Well now that Hubs and I moved to VA together we have his relly nice desktop computer that is always on and ready to go so I use it more... I noticed however, that I am not in the mood to blog when I use it. I think I am going to start using my laptop again to hopefully motivate me more. So how do you blog? On the couch, in bed, at a desk, outside?

(once again I am on the desktop as I write this... and still this blog isnt too interesting... but I do want to know your answers!!)


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I usually am laying/sitting in bed when I blog. I haven't had anything really interesting to write about either so don't feel bad. Sometimes you have dry spells! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blog at work mostly, mainly because I don't have much to do. But I always think about topics I want to do and save them and when they apply I post them, or I set up posts to post another day so I don't have to worry about blogging

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like I've lost my pizazz too. I adore your blog though!!

    ReplyDelete