Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hows' it going?

So lately I have just not felt like myself... I have constant headaches that make me not want to do anything. It is so freaking hot and disgustingly humid here in Virginia that I don't want to go outside. I don't have my car with me here bc we left in in California so I am stuck in the house all day. Like I said before, It is so hot outside that I don't want to take walks on our beautiful tree lined street. Im over cooking... I think it is so boring and have no ideas of what to cook anymore. Laundry just keeps piling up because the washer and dryer are so loud that I dont want to run them while I am watching TV or on the computer.


On the bright{er} side... we are getting my car shipped out here next week! I can't wait to have my own car back (even if it is a POS old honda civic... it still runs) and be able to leave and run errands during the day instead of when hubby gets home... that is our time together. When I finally get my car I plan to get a job so Im not cooped up in the house all day. I dont know how women do it... the "housewife" thing. I give ya'll props! I have no motivation to be a nice and clean and tidy housewife. I sit and watch TV or go on the computer ALL day. I look at the laundry piles and say "Oh that can wait till tomorrow". I just wish my headaches would go away and I could get some motivation to not be a lazy slob cabob!


So I am planning on changing the name of my blog. I am not sure what the new name is yet (if you have any suggestions let me know). So many other bloggy ladies have a blog name verrry close to mine. So its time for a complete blog over haul. I am gonna get someone to do my blog page as soon as I figure out a new name! I cant wait!
Here is some stuff I like and stuff about me to maybe help with the name:
coffee/tea, reading, photography, HGTV/home decorating, my husband is in the Air Force.... hmm I dunno if that helps!

1 comments:

  1. You may want to get on some allergy meds, I think your headaches are because of that. VA has a TON of seasonal allergies and you may want to try like Clariton (you have to get it over the counter they wont prescribe it). As for things to do, GIRL I have MONDAYS off :) and I am MORE than willing to hang out ANY time :) Just saying.

    As for the name maybe Coffee House Bits, daily/life of being an air force wife....i dunno, but good luck!

    ReplyDelete