Thursday, July 29, 2010

Big Brother 12

Ok so does ANYONE watch Big Brother 12? I love it, am addicted to it, live for it! Its crazy ridiculous how much it consumes my life! I record the BB after dark, which is 3 hours from midnight to 3 am our time on the east coast, and watch it the next day! It takes a long time because I do things around the house in between so I pause and play all day long. I just love this season because I think everyone is so much nicer this season than the past seasons I have watched. I would totally love to be on BB one day but would definitely have to lose some weight first. Anyone as excited for tonights episode as I am? Who's gonna go home Kathy (I hope not) or Andrew?

2 comments:

  1. I think it is one of the few reality shows I have never seen even a small part of a single episode ever. I know some people who are obsessed though. I honestly don't really even know what its about...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should watch it... its just a bunch of people in thise house that have no contact with the rest of the world. They compete for head of household and vote for people to leave... they are luxury competitions and some people have to eat Big brother slop. You have to watch more than one episode to know what is really going on!

    ReplyDelete