Oh man I am OUT of SHAPE! Hubster and I went for a walk two nights ago on the beautiful walking trail where we live. It is surrounded by trees and is very calm and peaceful. We walked pretty far... Im not sure how far because we have not tracked it. Well I decided today that I would go for a walk by myself and see how it goes. I went at 1300 so it was bright and sunny and pretty... but very hot. I walked half of what hubster and I walked the other night because I wanted to try a little jogging. So on my way back (kind of close to the apartment) I started to jog. Well my jog did not last long. I am so out of shape I jogged for like 3 minutes. I started to not be able to feel my feet. It felt so weird... like my body wasnt connected to me. But I was tired and way out of breathe so I stopped jogging. When I walked to rest of the way I was huffing and puffing and my legs still felt so weird. Ugh I do not like how it felt at all. I used to be able to run and jog and all that good stuff.
I really need to get back into shape and loose some weight. So the other day I bought some new running/walking tighht capri pants. They are tight all the way down and hit just bellow my knees. They are cooler than pants and I dont wear shorts since I have gained so much weight.
Oh and to top it all off the hubster and I decided to buy a scale the other day. HORRIBLE Idea! I was depressed all night after I weighed myself. I havent weighed myself since I was back home in California which was about 2 months ago and the results of living here in VA are disasterous. I have gained a lot of weight and now am at my heaviest (when I left CA I was at my heaviest too but now I have gained even more). I just dont feel good about myself anymore and need to do something about it.
I'm there with ya! I have got to start getting into better shape and lose some weight, but I just don't like how it feels! That just makes it so hard to get motivated! Anyway, I'm going to try the Couch 2 5K program and see how it goes. Maybe you should look into it, too! I've had 3 or 4 people recommend it to me, so once I get the motivation to try it, I am going to! LOL
ReplyDeleteI will look into it... I have read about a couple people doing it too! I NEED to do something... thats for sure!
ReplyDelete