When I got the Sunday paper this weekend I went coupon clippin’ crazy! There were so many coupons in this paper compared to last week. I went to Rite Aid and saved 54%! I was very happy! I got this:
The Cheerios were originally 4.79 each and I got them for 1.94 each.
The Nivea was originally 7.99 and I got it for 3.99.
The Air Wicks were originally 13.99 each and I got them BOTH for 8.99.
The Vitamins were originally 5.99 each and I got them BOTH for 3.99.
Originally it was 48.95 and I checked out at 22.27 which is 54% savings! :) I am proud because this was my first real couponing experience and I did pretty good. Oh, plus I got 5 extra up rewards dollars to use next time. So, I guess that adds to my savings!
Last week I worked out twice and my ankle was ok. Half way through the workout my ankle started to bother me so I cut the workouts short. I am going to try to do the full workouts this week.
I feel like such a failure on my diet. I was doing sooo great and then I decided to take a week off… well that week has turned into a month almost. I am not eating AS bad as I was before the diet but I am still not eating as healthy as I should. I have so much food in the freezer and fridge to make but when it comes to dinner time I a) have no ideas of what to make and b) don’t feel like cooking. Ugh I hate this! I wished I had a passion for cooking… or at least liked it a little bit. But I am that girl who hates to cook!
awesome savings!
ReplyDeleteThat's great you saved so much! I used to hate to cook, but now I love it! But I go through cooking ruts a lot. I feel like I'm in one right now and I'm trying to get out of it!
ReplyDeleteGood job! I haven't gotten into the couponing - I probably should!
ReplyDelete