Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Randoms

So I officially love my new Macbook Pro! I am still very confused... I learn (or attempt to learn) something new everyday. I still don't really get how to organize my pictures yet. I did download some new cute fonts though... it was pretty easy too.

I was trying to figure out how to re-do my blog design. I am very confused with that too. I like my design but I want something more simple and streamlined. I want only want 2 columns instead of the 3 and I want my main posting area to be large for pictures. I really can't afford to buy a new design right now.  :(

So this weekend the hubby and I did NOTHING and it was AWESOME! I spent pretty much all weekend planted on the couch next to my husband with my macbook on my lap.

Now onto the stressful crap. My husband just stopped by the housing office to see if they had better info for us on our housing. Not so much! Come to find out they moved our move in date back to August (we were supposed to move in June 12th). They told my husband that they have 28 two bedroom homes total. 25 are occupied. We are number 30 on the 2 bedroom wait list. Out of the 25 that are occupied right now, none of them are vacating anytime soon. Thank god I found out our apartments do month to month... and because we already gave out 60 day notice in April we won't have to worry about that again. So as of right now we are stuck in our apartment until further notice! This is the most frustrating thing I have ever had to deal with.

Some good news (i guess) is that we get to keep our internet and TV on for a little longer now and my husband won't be stuck for 2 weeks without it!

All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment