... but not here.
I don't think I have talked about this on my blog before but if I have, I am sorry (I really do have the worst memory of anyone I know). My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for a while now. I was on the depo shot for about 2 years. I got off the shot and got onto the pill for a month and got off birth control all together when we decided we wanted to try to have a baby. So, I have been off of all birth control for almost a year now.
I am still not pregnant. I feel bad for even complaining about this because I have several friends who actually have fertility issues. I do not know if I have fertility issues or not. I am scared to go to the doctor. I have also been told not to go to the doctor until we have been trying for a solid year. So we still have 2 months.
I am trying not to get frustrated or stressed about this because we have other things to stress about. But I can't help feeling jealous when I know of 21 pregnant people right now. That does not include the people I know who have given birth in the last month. I don't know if it is just that time or if it is because I am becoming of that age where people get pregnant. I am always so happy for those who are pregnant and are having children. I could never be sad or mad that someone else is getting "what I want". I just hope that someday I am able to get pregnant and become a mommy.
I thought maybe my weight issue could be holding us back from getting pregnant. I lost 15 pounds and I thought that might help. So far it has not. I am just at that point right now where I am not sure what to do next.
All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.
I feel like I could have written this post. I've been off for almost 8 months and nothing. I'm just trying to not let it get to me! It's not easy though when it's what you want most!
ReplyDelete