Thursday, January 26, 2012

iPhone case :)

I decided I wanted to do a review on my amazing Erin Condren iPhone case. I LOVE it! :) I searched the internet for reviews on it and didn't find many. I was really wondering what the front of the case looked like... if it actually came around the edges to protect the front part... and it does! :) See the little lip on the edges... so if you set the phone down on its face the screen won't get scratched.


 This is the pretty packaging it came in. They really pay attention to every last detail right down to the packaging.


 There are openings for all the buttons.


The design in embedded into the the case so it wont fade or peel.


I adore my design and picked out my own colors :). But, if you don't like this design or my choice in colors there are more options to choose from.

I love how the case feels because it is very smooth. The bottom of the case comes off easily if you need to dock it on your radio. There are little pads inside the case so the phone fits perfectly and very snug. It is not big or bulky like the other case I bought (and returned) before this.

The ONLY issue I have with the case is that they don't allow you to use promo codes or coupons. :( I love a good bargain.

My final thoughts... I am completely in love with the case!!! :)


All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment