I am a little late with this but my "new years resolution" this year is to pay off all of our debt. We have 3 credit cards with balances and 1 car loan. The car loan is supposed to have about 18 or 19 more months on it but we decided that it needs to get paid off asap. Once his car is paid off and all of our credit cards are paid off it is finally time for me to get a new car! So hopefully Christmas 2012 I will have a huge bow on my christmas present! :)
The other day I decided to sit down and re-do our budget. It is going to be tight this year but it will be worth it. Not only are we paying off our debt, but we will also be adding to our savings too. We need to prepare for emergencies and for future babies.
If you read my last couple posts you know how obsessed I am with my new iPhone. Well I decided to just randomly search through the apps and came along a debt/financial section. I saw the app called "debt free" and decided to try the lite (free) version. It is pretty amazing! But the lite version only allows you to add 2 debts instead of how every many you have. So, I bought the full version (only 99 cents) and it is probably the best app for getting out of debt. You can put in the loan amount, remaining balance, interest rate, due date, and minimum payment. It shows you your total debt amount, the date you will be free from debt, how much you will save in interest. I love this things! There is also loan calculators to help plan new loans.
I highly recommend this to anyone as crazy about their finances as I am, or to anyone who is kid of clueless when it comes to finances, or anyone who just wants to have an idea about their debt.
Seriously... it is pretty awesome!!
Oh and by the way I forgot to mention that my name on Instagram is TiffanySwindy. Follow me! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment