Sunday, January 22, 2012

Erin Condren

Do you know what Erin Condren is? It is a brand/website that sells awesome stuff. A few months back I bought one of the amazing life planners. I get compliments about it on a daily basis because it sits on my desk all day. I have convinced several people to purchase one too.  They are just as happy with their planner as I am with mine.

WELL... I took the leap and bought the iphone case. It is very pricey... especially since you cannot use promo codes or coupons on them. But, I think it will be well worth it. I just got the email saying it shipped and Im so excited! I will be checking my mail box everyday... maybe twice a day. It took me a while to choose the design that I thought was perfect and this is the one I chose.

The one I ordered has different colors though. The lace part that is brown in the picture will be turquoise and the dots are a pink/coral color. I am so excited to get this in the mail! I hope it comes this week! :)


All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment