It has been a long time since I have really blogged. I have been thinking about whether I should keep doing it or just let it go. I miss it though. I do read everyone else's blogs every day... I just never think to write for mine. I don't feel like there is much to write and and I am exhausted when I come home from work. But I am going to make more of an effort now.
Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays to you all. I know its late but what can I say? I have been working full time and it is crazy. My shift always changes and it is making me tired. The hubs just got eye surgery so now he does not have to wear glasses anymore. He is very excited about this but I am kind of sad. I love when he wears glasses! It's so... sexy! :)
We are still trying to have a baby but no luck yet. We are being patient (as patient as we can) and are trying not to get frustrated. It is tough but we will get through it. Our plan (while we are baby free) is to pay off all of our debt, minus the car payment, by this coming August and build a savings account. We are going to work very hard on this and be strict. I did our "budget" today and I am very excited to get started this next payday. I think once we are done paying off our credit cards we are going to get me a new car. My car is about 14 years old and just barely hanging on. Plus, we needed a bigger car for when we do have a baby.
I am still pretty obsessed with my new iphone! It is amazing. I am equally obsessed with the Instagram app! If any of you use instagram let me know... Ill follow you! I also love the words/hanging/scramble with friends apps. They are a lot of fun and keep my mind working.
I'll leave you with some of my instagram pictures.
All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.
I'm thinking of you because as you know we're in the same spot. It's not easy trying to be patient! Love the photos!
ReplyDelete