I know I know... it has been weeks since I have been on here! But we have safely moved across the country, with our cats, and found an awesome apartment (off base) to live. We are compeltely unpack (in like 4 days :)) but still need to organize and arrange stuff. I will be posting pictures of the place as soon as I have enough energy to do it. I just wanted to let you all know I am alive!
More good news... I got a nook! It's the e-reader from barnes&noble and I love it!! I am so excited to have it and keep growing my awesome library... but weightless!
I'll post later this week probably about everything and let you all know how life in VA is and get back on the blogging circuit! I've missed you all!
glad your move went well! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that your move was successful! Can't wait to hear all about VA! =)
ReplyDeletethanks guys!
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm a new follower, I found you from Staci's blog :)
ReplyDeleteI would love to buy the Nook! I hope you love it, you'll have to post more about it when you can. Congrats on the move and everything is safe! Can't wait to read more about you!