Thursday, April 25, 2013

Big News

Wow it has been a long time since I have been on here. Life has been crazy.
I have been working.
My husband and I are in a bowling league (it ends in two weeks... finally!!).
My husband was on a TDY for the month of January.
I went home, to California, in February for my sisters birthday.
I came home from California and found out that I am PREGNANT! :)

We are so excited, our families are so excited, our friends are so excited. Almost 3 years of trying and we are finally pregnant.

Today I am 14 weeks pregnant. The morning sickness is slowly going away now. It was pretty bad the first trimester. I am so thankful that my doctor put me on zofran for the nausea, I don't know what I would have done without it. I am still pretty tired, but I hope that turns around soon.

We already got the babies furniture. Babies R Us was having a sale I couldn't pass up. Buy three piece of furniture and get 40% off all of it. Other than that, we have not bought anything for the little peanut. However, my family has bought Peanut a lot of stuff. Clothes, toys, camera monitor, maternity clothes for me. I can tell they are super excited! My family is also very impatient about waiting for the gender reveal. They have been asking me since day 1 when we are finding out. But I am pretty impatient too, so it is ok. :)

Peanut is due to arrive October 24th and we can't wait!



All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.

2 comments: