Thanksgiving was very mellow in our house this year. Honestly, I didn't realize Thanksgiving was this week. Wednesday night we went to the grocery store to see if they happened to have any hams left... nope! We ended up with a frozen box of mac and cheese and a frozen apple pie. They were both good so I am not complaining. Hubs got to watch his football and I cleaned up the house a little. It may not have been the BEST Thanksgiving feast, but it was still enjoyable. Bonus- hardly any clean up :)
I had to work a half day on Friday so I was not out at 4am shopping... but I did miss it! I still had a stressful morning though. My alarm didn't go off so I woke up ONE MINUTE before I was supposed to BE AT work. I ended up being 25 minutes late to work... but it wasn't too bad. It wasn't too busy and I got to check out the black friday ads while I was there too.
When I got home, the hubs and I headed out to Barnes and Noble. I had been eyeing the Nook HD+. It was crazy busy at BN that day... apparently they have black friday deals on books. After waiting in line for a while, we walked out with a new Nook :) Happy early anniversary/christmas to me! It is pretty awesome and I love that I can check my blogger account from there with no problems.
Now, onto the difficult part. I have to figure out what to get the hubs for our anniversary/christmas. He is difficult to shop for because he never tells me what he wants. I have been asking him for some ideas for like 2 months and he just keeps saying "I don't know". He might just be getting some socks if he keeps that up. ;)
All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.
0 comments:
Post a Comment