Saturday, November 3, 2012

Verizon QUANTUM Fios

It is called Quantum Fios for a reason. It is FAST! Holy Moly! I love it <3 p="p">
When we moved into the new base housing Verizon Fios was not installed in this area so we had to go with Directv and Cox internet. Directv was nice and we had all the channels we could have asked for for a decent price. Cox was terrible from the start but there weren't any other options that would have been better. Well, our Directv bill shot up after our 1 year intro price... by about 40 dollars. That is just way to much to pay... and we lowered our plan to their lowest option. Cox internet is terrible... we paid for the 3rd highest speed (I am not sure what it is called) so hubs could play all his computer/internet games without interruption. But, there were interruptions. The connection was slow and would reset in the middle of a game or when I was just on facebook.

Now this Verizon Quantum Fios is super fast. The tv part is cool too. We had Verion Fios when we lived in the apartments before and I missed it. As long as they didn't switch things up too much I think we will be happy!

Oh and a big plus is our internet/tv bill will be going down. Yay! :)

All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment