Monday, October 29, 2012

Hurricane Sandy

I am loving my new blog layout and design from Blogaholic Designs. It is so simple and cute. :)

The hurricane is hitting us here on the east coast today. Sandy has watered my plants and tipped over my trash can so far. It hasn't been too bad yet but I am just waiting for it to get worse tonight. I had to work today and this is what it looked like at 630 this morning.


This is what I saw through my driver side window at a red light this morning. Kind of a crazy picture but it really shows what I saw. :)

I think we are going to stay in tonight because I hear the wind kicking up a little bit outside right now. 

Hope everyone on the east coast is safe! 



All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment