Well, I decided to try out the 24 Day Challenge from AdvoCare too. I loved Spark so much that I figured I might as well try out their other products too. Today is day 24 on the Challenge and I feel great.
-11.75 inches in TWENTY FOUR days!! :) Heck freakin' yeah!
I feel so much healthier, I have more energy, and my clothes are falling off of me :) I lost 3 inches alone in my waist and 2 inches in my chest.
I love how my life is changing for the better now and I am getting healthy again. My next step is to add some exercise to this new lifestyle. I finally have the energy and the motivation to get in a little exercise now.
If you are interested in any of this you can email me at swindyadvocare @ yahoo.com or check out my website swindyadvocare .com
All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.

0 comments:
Post a Comment