Sunday, August 28, 2011

Oh Irene

We survived hurricane Irene! That was definitely not my favorite day here in VA. There was a lot of anxiety going on in my home (by me). I couldn't sleep much last night. I slept for about 20 minute intervals, wake up, check outside, lay back in bed for 15 minutes to fall back asleep, and do it all over again... ALL night!

I cant really complain too much because I think we were lucky. Our electricity never turned off and we did not flood. I think the outside of our house and our cars are fine.

Just for the record... I would rather experience and earthquake over a hurricane any day! :)

All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment