Sunday, September 25, 2011
Wow it has been a while since i have been on here. So here is little update... It has been raining non stop for about a week and a half. Im trying not to complain because I enjoy the rain but it does get in the way of plans. I am working more now and I will start working full time next week. I am very thankful for this because I need the hours... and money. But, I am definitely not used to working this many hours anymore. I feel like I am always tired and end up in bed around 8ish every night.

On a more positive note I am so addicted to Pinterest! I loooove it! I found this idea on pinterest and I think i am going to make a wreath with a bunch of these and some colored felt roses. It didn't take too long to make this once I got the hang of it and I love how it looks.


There are so many great ideas, inspirations, and recipes on there. I can't get enough of it!


All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment