
{one} what website do you spend the most time on?
Blogger and Facebook.
{two} what's the furthest you've ever travelled?
Ca to Va.
{three} what's your guilty pleasure tv show?
Big Brother. Love it.
{four} if you had to give up one favorite food, what would be the hardest?
Im at that point in my life where I don'r really like food. I eat because I have to to live. I dont really have a favorite. I would have to choose coffee... my everday drink.
{five} if you could become any fictional character, who would you be?
Hmm... I do not know... maybe Jane from Drop Dead Diva.
{six} what's your favorite season of the year?
Fall. I love when it startes to get cold and its time for sweaters and sweatshirts and UGGSS!!!!
{seven} what's your biggest phobia?
SNAKES! and/or reptiles of any sort.
{eight} would you rather swim in a pool or the ocean?
Pool. Ocean creepers me out!
{nine} what did you eat for breakfast today?
Oatmeal and coffee... trying to eat better.
{ten} if you could only listen to one song for the next month, which song would it be?
any song from Rascal Flatts!
LOVE UGGGGGHS :)
ReplyDeleteI love Rascal Flatts!
ReplyDelete