Thursday, May 9, 2013

16 Weeks

Today marks the 16th week of my pregnancy. I had a doctors appointment this morning. They checked my weight, blood pressure, asked me questions, and we listened to the heartbeat. That heartbeat made my heart beat faster and tears fall down my face. It is such an amazing sound and feeling. The heartbeat was a strong 140 beats per minute. :) 

We surprised our whole family today. 


We found out we are having a BOY! Meet baby Braydon!




Our family was very surprised because they thought we would be finding out around 20 weeks. 4 weeks early was a pleasant surprise. :)

I have been having issues sleeping this week. I knowI was excited for this day ALL week, but Im not sure if some insomnia is kicking in. I sure hope not. My morning sickness is still here. I threw up twice this morning. But it could be worse. I am just so happy that we found out we are having a boy and that he is growing strong. 




All content is ©Swindy's Stories unless otherwise specified, and may not be re-used or re-distributed in any way, for commercial use or non-commercial use, without my consent.

1 comments:

  1. Your picture of the shoes is so freaking adorable!!

    www.easy-peasymom.com

    ReplyDelete