Monday, January 10, 2011
I have the best husband
I love my husband so very much. I don't know what happened but these last couple days that we have spent together have been amazing! We haven't done anything special or exciting like going out, we have just stayed home with each other (which we do all the time). Anyways, my reason for this post is to say that these last couple days have made me fall even more in love with my husband. I don't know how to explain it. I just know it happened. He can make me smile just by looking at me, he makes me laugh even if I don't want to. He makes me so happy! I never knew I would find someone who made me this happy. I am a very lucky girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is so sweet! It's the little moments.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet post! I'm looking forward to the next few days because I plan to do something similar. I hope you have a great week!
ReplyDelete