Monday, January 3, 2011

Getting my car back

Oh I so excited to finally get my car back tomorrow. I had my car shipped here in August and it didn’t work. It stalls whenever it wants to… while I am parked or driving down the street. So needless to say I did not drive it. Since I am not working (because I didn’t have a car to get me anywhere) we didn’t have extra money to fix it. Well my amazing Grandparents called me on Thursday out of the blue and said they would send some money so I could get my car fixed! Well I took my car in on Friday to get an estimate and left it over the weekend because it was unsafe to drive it back home and then have to drive it back to the dealership again. The part is supposed to come in tomorrow and they said it will only take a couple hours to fix it so I should have it back and running tomorrow afternoon. I am so happy and thankful that my Grandparents are doing this for me. I really appreciate everything they have ever done for me!

I really do have the BEST Grandparents in the world. I really miss them a lot. My Grandparents are like my second set of parents. They have been there for me since the day I was born. They went on pretty much every vacation I have ever been on. They went to almost every softball game, cheer event, volleyball game, or school function I was ever in. I am so grateful to have been so close with them growing up. They literally lived like 5 minutes away from my parents house. I used to go there before and after school when I was in elementary and middle school. I miss and love them so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment