How did you meet?
We met at work when I moved back home from Texas... ironic because now he is in Texas.
Was it love at first sight?
I don't know about love at first sight but I know I liked him at first sight... the day I had my interview
Favorite thing about them?
The way he can calm me down if I am mad or upset. He ALWAYS knows what to say.
Most annoying thing about them?
His stupid video games!
What makes you love them so much?
Everything about him... minus his video games... but that is him!
Do you want to marry this person?
I already married him... so of course!
If you are married, how did you know they were the one?
I knew he was the one when I realized that every time I was with him whether it be watching a movie or tv or whatever we were doing... we were ALWAYS talking. We have soo much in common and believe the same stuff.
Would you die for this person?
Absolutely!
Could you ever cheat on them?
Never! I would lose the best thing that has ever happened to me and it just isn't worth it.
Can you see yourself with them in 10 years?
Of course... He is stuck with me for the rest of his life... we will be in rocking chairs on our back porch when we are 90... holding hands!
What is your best memory with this person?
The first time he told me "I love you". He was so nervous and it was soo cute and sweet!
What is your worst memory with this person?
Well I don't know about worst because we have not had any bad memories, but the first time he got my number was when we first started working together... don't think he is that smooth and pimp status. He got my number because it was the first week I was at work and we got robbed (I worked in a bank) and he was one of the employees standing outside to let customers know we were closed. He saw me drive up and let me know that we were closed and to go home. I gave him my number to give to my manager in case she needed to call me! But it was definitely not a good reason for him to have gotten my number.
Where was your first date?
We have actually never gone on a real date, just the two of us. We went on a double date a couple times to dinner with friends.
How long where you together before the "L" word?
About 3-4 weeks! I knew even earlier that I loved him and that he was the one but I didn't want to scare him away. He told me he knew earlier too but didn't want to scare me away either! Mind you, we worked together for several months before we started dating!
0 comments:
Post a Comment