Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Baseball...

Well I try to stay busy because my husband is gone. How I stay busy is by going to my brothers high school baseball games. Well I think that just might be more stressful than sitting at home thinking about my husband. I played softball for 14 years of my life so I know how the game is supposed to be played. Well these boys that play on my brothers team are just ridiculous. They are a varsity team and cannot seem to be able to catch a pop fly or ground a simple ball. They can't make their throws and it is so frustrating. The coaches then proceed to scream and yell at the team, tell them they play like "dog sh*t" (literally their words, not mine), say that ALL pitching "sucked" during the game (my brother is a starting pitcher, pitched 4 1/3 innings and gave up only 3 runs. they took him out and lost the game 9-7 or something like that). These coaches are absolutely horrible... they let boys have starting positions who don't act like they care when there are 6 other boys on the bench who want the position more and would work harder to earn it. I just cant believe this team sometimes! Ugh sorry this just turned into a rant but I had to get it off my chest!

0 comments:

Post a Comment